Sunday, November 25, 2007

Stuff.


Day 25

Anybody want a folding beach chair? Howzabout a set of bocce balls, or even better, an Easy Bake Oven. Most of it’s barely used, as are most of the boxes of junk now occupying my driveway like a small army of itinerant squatters who have come to vex me just in time for the holidays.

Well, I may be exaggerating as I’ve been known to do, but either way I just want the world to know that I was stuck this weekend cleaning out the garage, which is a job that I would imagine is only slightly less appalling than, say, a summer spent as Liza Minnelli’s pool boy., Only less humiliating. ,One would imagine.

Anyway, the point is that I’ve got a ton-‘o-crap to get rid of and not much time before the contractors show up to throw the rest of the house into chaos. ,So, who wants a big box of half empty paint cans?

=

No comments: